Joined May 19 2011
Vancouver, WA 98665
Urban Entrepreneur Network
Founder The Urban Entrepreneur's Network (UEN) of SW Washington which supports multicultural entrepreneurial development to help achieve self-sufficiency, create wealth and increase economic opportunity for business people and our communities. We believe that increasing minority business development creates wealth and income to the business owner as well as the families and communities via job creation, and increases charitable giving to community organizations.
Also the President of Mosaic Blueprint which is a diversity recruiting and consulting firm, www.mosaicblueprint.com
She also holds the following community positions:
• Regional Director- Oregon and SW Washington for the International Diversity and Inclusion Professionals Association
• Commissioner with Washington's Commission on African American Affairs, an appointment granted to her by the Governor of Washington in 2007,
• Washington State University Diversity Advisory Council Member,
• Community Choices Board Member
• Chief Information Officer (CIO) Advisory Councils for Portland and Seattle.
• Additionally, she is a former Board member with NW EEO and former President with the Oregon Chapter for the National Forum for Black Public Administrators.